Its important to not use your full identity on the Internet so you don't attract sexual predators or rapist.If you put were you live at they could find your house and rob you or take all your stuff out of your home or even set your house on fire.Any kind of sexual predator could find your profile and see were you live or see your full name and find you and sexually harass you.You might not think this but it happens everyday to any kids.Use a screen name not your real and full name so noonne knows who you are or were you live or anything like that.Its so easy for predators to do that thats why you keep your stuff private and dont let anyone you dont no know it.Keep it safe cause even if you tell a friend they could get mad at you and tell someone else and then the next thing you no it is everywere adn anyone could find you at anytime.Keep everything between you and your parents so they can see what your doing on there.Never put anything someone dont need to no on the internet cause they can track you that way to.Just use a screen name and not your full name.Be safe!
aboutt me , mitch (: *
My names Mitchell, I am a seventh grader at Man Middle. I play alll sports and I love them. I have a couple bestfriends in this class and they are , Ashton , Joe, Samantha and Joci. I love globaloria so far its my favorite class.
My Blog List
-
-
almost done15 years ago
-
Game!15 years ago
-
I just can not gt enough.15 years ago
-
-
visitors15 years ago
-
What we did this week!15 years ago
-
My game !15 years ago
-
All Week !! (:15 years ago
-
#2 COMPLICATIONS15 years ago
-
*so far(:15 years ago
-
today15 years ago
-
Our Game Progress :)15 years ago
-
learning log and blog15 years ago
-
-
Paper Prototypeing15 years ago
-



Yes agree that we should all look out for sexual predators it would keep the internet safe.
ReplyDeletemich,I think you are being a little to vivid about what could happen.I stil liked the post though:)
ReplyDelete