In this class, I hope to make cool games and websites and stuff. I am learning all kinds of new things and so far this is my favorite class out of all 8 of them. I can wait to make a video game so I can make it of somthing I want and what I think other kids would want to play. I only dont like one thing on here and it is that the computers are really slow and I hate that. My favorite part about this class is having fun with my friends and doing somthing I like, playing with computers and learning new stuff about them. So far we have done a whole lot and I have had fun with everything. I cant wait til the end of the year in this class so I can go back and look at everything we did ! The end !
aboutt me , mitch (: *
My names Mitchell, I am a seventh grader at Man Middle. I play alll sports and I love them. I have a couple bestfriends in this class and they are , Ashton , Joe, Samantha and Joci. I love globaloria so far its my favorite class.
My Blog List
-
-
almost done15 years ago
-
Game!15 years ago
-
I just can not gt enough.15 years ago
-
-
visitors15 years ago
-
What we did this week!15 years ago
-
My game !15 years ago
-
All Week !! (:15 years ago
-
#2 COMPLICATIONS15 years ago
-
*so far(:15 years ago
-
today15 years ago
-
Our Game Progress :)15 years ago
-
learning log and blog15 years ago
-
-
Paper Prototypeing15 years ago
-



No comments:
Post a Comment